Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from sunny Las Vegas!!

Well, I'm thankful for lots of things...where to start?

1.  My family is all healthy and happy ;-)  Rebecca says "fat and plumpy"....LOL!
2.  My dog is spoiled and makes us all feel so loved....thanks Buddy!
3.  We both have teaching jobs that were relatively unaffected by the recession--we still have our house and savings!  Our careers are fulfilling and we make a difference every day!!!
4.  We have enough leisure time to pursue hobbies:  quilting, scrapbooking, blogging, excercising....
5.  Everyone is content and satisfied.

We are very lucky and sincerely hope that you and your family/friends enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving!

ps.  On a more shallow note, I'm thankful that the quilt shops are having big sales tomorrow and Saturday!!  I'm just buying backing fabric, I swear!!!

1 comment:

  1. No matter the situation, there is always lots to be thankful for! Glad to hear that your family is well. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!