Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wonky Blocks Tutorial...


I mentioned that I was going to teach a little class at the next LV MQG meeting on making wonky blocks from a layer cake.  A reader asked if I could make a tutorial on wonky blocks so I did right here....Or you can find it at the top of my page, near the header picture....It is a very "stack, whack, shuffle, sew" kind of method....not anything wildly original, but they do turn out nicely!

I hope this helps someone to break out of the box and do some wonky sewing....

;-D

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! Been wanting to try this but for some reason couldn't remember the right order to "stack, whack, shuffle, sew"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial...thank you! I absolutely adore the look of your finished quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I cannot wait to sew some of these at the next meeting! Such a great block!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!