Friday, July 1, 2011

Finished Lucky Star quilt top...

I worked on piecing these blocks together while I was in Tahoe.  I finally go the top put together during one of our marathon Dexter-watching afternoons.  We are trying to watch all 5 seasons as fast as possible....go fingure???!


The colors are very muted....it measures 60" x 75" and I'll quilt it with some parallel lines.  I also had some leftover scraps so be watching for a table runner in the future....The auction is in November so I have some time to set it aside before quilting it.  I desperately need to work on my Kona Solids challenge quilt which is due next month at the LVMQG meeting....what to do, what to do???

Happy Quilting!!

6 comments:

  1. Your muted stars look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is wonderful!! Did you come up with that pattern yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty - I love the muted colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what you were working on while you were in Tahoe. Very cool. What auction is this for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Lucky Stars the greatest pattern? I loved it. For Kona Solids, take a look at Patchworksquared's QAL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the quilt. I don't usually go for muted colors, but this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!