Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scissor fobs...

Don't say what is a fob....!!!  ;-)  I made some little beaded scissor fobs that go on the end of your rotary cutter or scissors...they are all different so a quilter can tell her scissors from another quilter's scissors.  I got on a roll and made enough for everyone going on the retreat this weekend!!!

Check them out...

I tried to make a variety of colors...I thought Patti A. might like the black/yellow, and maybe Regina the green (Ireleand)...and lots and lots of others!!!  I love beading and I haven't done nearly enough of it since Alli hasn't been around.  I'm definitely going to bead some more this year!!!


Guess who gets the rainbow one???  LOL...me!!!


Anyhow, now I have to get some stuff ready for the retreat.  More damn granny squares, I suppose.  Also, a big Thank You to Kathy who let me see the new Bliss system on her longarm.  I ordered one today and will be blissed in the next few weeks!!!  Yeah....Happy Quilting to you all!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you all have a great time! Wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your AWESOME!! Yes!! I love the bee one!! You sure have been a busy bee!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband pointed out to me that you used little hearthstones in there. I'll email you what that means :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know you are a beader. Those are wonderful. So much talent!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!